Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, September 7, 2014


Hi, everyone! Sorry I've been inactive recently. Todays review is of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is a 2 season, 24 episode long boys love anime which is about Onodera Ritsu, a man who quit his job with literature because nobody acknowleged his hard work since he is the son of the boss. He gets a new job working as a manager for shoujo manga, but Ritsu soon realizes that his new boss is the boy he was in love with during his highschool years. It is soon revealed that his boss, Takano, is still in love with Ritsu!

So, for this show, I'll say the animation is mediocre and the art style is fitting. The music was a good plus to the emotional stuff.

A minus I'd like to point out was that I didn't feel like it was very necessary to include that much of the side characters' love lives, as I am honestly not interested in those. A few episodes would be fine, but when they put them in the middle of a story, it gets annoying. It takes away the focus from the main story!

Regarding the main story too, I didn't like how Onodera would seem to give in to his feelings, but then the next episode he was back to being all tsundere. At the end, it almost became a little unsatisfying, as I would just imagine him going back to being shy again.

Regarding the characters, I liked most of them, and I felt like many of them were very relatable in the way they think... Except Ritsu... 

I also found it rather weird how almost every single one of the managers for shoujo manga were gay... Wouldn't that just help for the stereotyping?

I feel like a lot of people are sugar coating this anime because of the BL. Cause if anyone said they didn't like it, they would piss off thousands of fangirls who will call you a twat because "OMG, you don't support gays!?" If you try to imagine this as one of the more common boy x girl animes, you'll see how bad it is in comparison. I want an anime which would work with any genders. But that's probably just me...

Final rating: 6/10 

So that's it! I hope you liked this weeks review! I now own a keyboard for my iPad! (~*o*)~ new review will be out next week! See ya! ^-^

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //