Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hey, everyone! So you may be wondering where I was last week. Well, the answer to that was at home! Again! No, this time it was not because of laziness, but rather the fact that I am currently sick! Hooray! Oh well, let's just get this started...

So, Brothers Conflict is a 12 episode reverse harem anime done by Studio Brain's Base, which has also worked on these titles: Baccano!, my little Monster, Amnesia and many more. 
The story revolves around Ema, whose father gets remarried to a woman who has 13 sons, but because of the parents' business, they are never at home. Therefore Ema moves in with her new brothers who all start falling for her at least somewhat.
The series is based on a light novel written by Mizuno Takeshi. There are also two games for this story, which being Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue

Now, to what I thought about the show, I'll have to say that it works a lot better as a gal game than as an anime. There were too many guys to focus on during only 12 episodes, which gave it less of an impact because you don't get to know any of them. If it were more focused around just a few of them, we would get to know the characters that were actually interesting well, and a little less, the ones that nobody cared about.

I do get a feeling this is just one of those animes made to earn money to make batter animes. They make animes which embrace the otakus so that they can earn money from that to use on a different project. This has been happening a lot lately because of people watching anime for free on the internet. This is why animation studios are almost only making 12/13 episode animes without any outstanding plots, characters or originality.

The animation was pretty, but as we have hightened our standards now, I'll have to say it was mediocre. 

I loved the characters a lot in this! I do wish we could get to know them a little more, but all the boys had charming personalities and that made it impossible not to have a favorite, whoever you are. The only character I'm not satisfied with is Ema, the main character. Mostly because she just had the personality of sandpaper, but for some reason everyone loved her.

For the music, I don't think there was anything about the soundtrack worth mentioning, but, I do, however, feel the need to mention the opening and the ending. The opening is extremely catchy and really does well with the transitions from character to character, showing all the brothers. I never ever felt like skipping it. The ending is awesome because they made a catchy song, got the voice actors of 

My personal favorite! <3
the boys to sing it, animated some cool dancing and did all those things fantastically. The singing and dancing is definitely something that makes the fangirls squeal, which is of course good for the studio, if they wanna make some money.

Final rating: 4.5/10

Yaaaaay! I'm Finally back! I'm not dead! Who knew? Well, I hope you enjoyed this weeks review of Brothers Conflict! New review hopefully coming soon!




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //