Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Saturday, December 29, 2012

Konbanwa! Now I thought I'd tell you  about someone everyone knows who is, Hatsune Miku!


Even though she's not a real human, I don't think that matters, because the Music is amazing, and her voice is too.  I also LOVE her style! Sometimes she has adorable clothes, and others she has cool clothes. Har range of songs is so big that she can sing about everything from vegetable juice to romance to murder.
Here is one of my favourite songs that she sings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rFBkHb8CL8

Sorry for the long wait, I had some stuff to do. Tomorrow I'll be posting "Top 10 anime couples of 2012" and "Top 10 hottest anime boys of 2012" Look forward to that :3 See ya!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //