Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, December 30, 2012

Before I start I'd like to say that these are only my opinions, and you can hate all you want, but that's not getting you anywhere in life, is it? If I somehow get some followers the Next year, I will have you guys vote, but as for now, there is no one to vote XD. Well, enjoy.

10. Hatsuharu Sohma
Fruits Basket
9. Kyo Sohma
Fruits Basket
8. Io Otonashi
Acchi Kocchi
7. Kazuto Kirigaya
Sword Art Online
6. Portgas D. Ace
One Piece
5. Kazuki Hihara
La corda d'oro
4. Trafalgar Law
One Piece
3. Ryuu Tsuji
Special A
2.Usui Takumi
Kaichou wa maid-sama
1. Hikaru/ Kaoru Hitachiin
Ouran Highschool host Club


 


 I Guess that's all for today. It tookm a lot of time because my computer was lagging, the Pictures wouldn't do as I told them to, and I also had to sew a dress for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be posting "Top 10 anime coples of 2012" See ya! :3




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //