Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hey! This is my first ever post on my first ever blog! Please be nice to me!
I figured I'd start by telling you guys what I'm gonna write about so here we go.

I'll definetly have a lot of reviews about anime, manga and games, also I think I'm gonna make things like "Top ten anime couples of 2012" or "Top twenty anime characters of 2012" at the end of each year. I'll also write about Japanese music, popstars and soundtracks. I'll also tell you guys about stuff you can buy and where you can buy them Please tell me if there is anything more you would like for me to blog about.

I don't think I'll have any special time for posting new posts, but Ill write whenever I can!

Now I shall tell you a little about myself!

Gender: Female
Age:13 (Born in the year of the rabbit)
Birthday: 22nd of April
From: Norway
Name: Secret! ;P
Likes: Pretty much anything Japanese or cute!
Hates: People who wont give anime a chance X(
Dream: To move to Japan :3

That's it for now! Seeya later! <3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //