Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Friday, February 15, 2013

Sorry to keep you waitin'! I had waaay to much to do, but now I have vacation for a week, so I'll be uploading more frequently now ;) so now without any further ado...


I LOVE kigurumis! A kigurumi is a comfy costume with a Hood. I still haven't bought one but I intend to buy one soon. You can get many different cosplays like this and they are all so adorable X3. Some of them are: Chopper from One Piece, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Pikachu from Pokemon and Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. You can buy them at Neo Tokyo(Website: http://www.neo-tokyo.no/).



That was all for now! See ya! :3


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //