Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Monday, May 19, 2014

Hey! (I know I'm one day late. Sorry! You'll get two posts this week! Promise!)
So today I watched the first episode of an anime called "Saint young men" or "Saint Onii-san" made by A-1 pictures and written by the mangaka, Hikaru Nakamura. I'm here now to give you guys my first impression of the show!
Saint☆Onii-sanThis anime is about the holy gods, Jesus Christ and Gautama Buddha descending down form heaven to earth. I don't know why... (O.O) From what I can see, one episode basically consists of two short funny stories concerning the two gods. 
I love the fact that the person who made this actually dared to do it. This is something I think we would never see in any western media becuase it would be seen as mocking religions, when it actually is just pure mindless fun. I wouldn't recommend this anime to anyone who is easily offended.
This anime refrences the history of the religions in very funny ways. The characters are both definetly different form what I pictured them, which adds to the humor. 
The animation I'd say is normal, but with a  poor art-style. Nothing worth mentioning, really. 
This anime is only TWO EPISODES (which is a shame :( ), so after what I've seen I feel like it's fine to recommend it to you. 
The manga, however is still ongoing, so you can read it if you want more. 
That's it for today, people! I promise to post again this week, since this here was a late one for last week! See ya! (^-^)/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //