Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Sunday, November 2, 2014

Goddammit, I am so bad with deadlines and keeping these promises! I really need to get myself together. It's been like a month since last time... -_- so anyways, let's get started with my review on Aishiteruze Baby! :D


Ever since the complete beginning of my anime experiences, I've heard about this anime but I never really felt like watching it until just a while ago, and I'll be honest, I could've gone without it. It wasn't as memorable as I thought it would be and I got my hopes up, I guess...

Aishiteruze Baby is a 25 episode romance/slice of life anime revoling around Kippei, a womanizing high schooler who is given the task of taking care of his cousin, Yuzuyu when her mother leaves her.

Now, for my opinions on this show, I'll have to say I found it pretty meaningless most of the time.

Characterwhise, the show had nothing really special. A flirt, a loli and a Kuudere being the main protagonists. Nothing new or original was given to us there. Though, I will say that I found the character development pretty good. Seeing that Kippei went from womanizing jerk to loving father, Kokoro went from anti-social girl who never shares her feelings to adorable teenage girl openly in love and most importantly, Yuzuyu grew from a crybaby to a strong little girl who is able of taking care of herself and making friends.


So, since the characters are bad, surely the storyline has something going for it... Right? Well, My opinion is kinda split on this one. Half the episodes were decent and good episodes that could've made up a good anime if they didn't added the second half of useless shit. I found some parts of the series genuelly dark and depressing, which might've been a bit more remarkable if we didn't get distracted by the amount of stupid. I feel like if they wanted to make an anime which was cute, funny and cheery, they should have focused on that, as well as if they wanted a dark and depressing 
anime, that should be the main focus.

For the music, there's nothing in particular I can remember about the soundtrack, but I remember the
opening. It was cute and calming. Kinda carefree like half of the show, but that's 
not really what I consider the best choice when it comes to openings, as the main goal of an opening is catching the viewers eye. This one doesn't make you exited about the new episode, but nearly makes you fall asleep. It is kinda like a really good lullaby, huh?

I rate it 5.5/10

So, like I mentioned earlier, it's been literally decades since I last put out a review... I reaaaally need to pick up the pace... Well it's not my fault that school work takes up all my time! (Is what I say, but really, I'm just procrastinating all the time...) no, but in all seriousness though, I do procrastinate A LOT, and for some reason I'm do in it with this too. That's really weird cause I like doing this, so... I don't know why... Oh well, I'll try to fix that a little bit, for now:  See ya! (^-^)/


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //