Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Saturday, January 19, 2013

Konnichiwa minna-san! I recently found out about a girl called Kim Hyuna. I became a fan quickly and I figured I'd Write about her here. And YES I know she's not Japanese, but she's Asian, and... I wanted to Write about her...




Hyuna is a 20 year old singer, model, designer, dancer, rapper and songwriter from Korea. Her videos show that she is not always so innocent, but I think she's being herself and having a good time. She seems like a sweet girl to me. Even though she sings in Korean, her songs are extremely catchy. She was in PSY's Music video for "Gangnam style", and he was in her video, "Ice cream". Hyuna is also a member of the Korean girl Group 4minute, and a former member of Wonder Girls. Being a designer, of course she has great style! She wears the type of clothes I like best! A mix of cute and sassy, With lots of colours and accessories and cute facepaint and makeup. Kawaii~!
Hyuna With "Bubble pop!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

That's it for today! I might post something tomorrow, so be sure to come back! See ya! :3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //