Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Friday, January 4, 2013

Sorry I haven't been able to write! My computer suddenly crashed :/But now it's here! Top 10 anime couples 2012(even though it's 2013 now :P) Warning! the following post may contain spoilers! These are all my opinions.

10Mitsuki and Takuto- Full Moon wo Sagashite
9Amu and Ikuto- Shugo Chara
8Hikari and Kei- Special A
7Akira and Tadashi- Special A
6Hinata and Naruto- Naruto
5Luchia and Kaito- Mermaid Melody
4Asuna and Kirito- Sword Art Online
3Nami and Luffy- One Piece
2Misaki and Takumi- Kaichou wa maid-sama



1 Sawako and Shouta- Kimi ni Todoke


Tomorrow, I think I'm gonna post again since it's been so long :D Hope you enjoyed 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © NipponFun //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //